Who am I*?
- Father to two crazy and wonderful kids
- Husband to one crazy and wonder(ful) woman who’s support makes it so I don’t go more crazy
- Student who tries to learn something new every chance I get
- Teacher who tries to impart knowledge where I can
- Currently a Pen Tester based in Maryland
- Previously a sysadmin, mostly linux, which explains my terror when confronted with a Powershell prompt
*Not necessarily in this order, and may be anywhere between 2 and all of those things on any given day.
Why am I here?
- To learn, to teach, to become better at all of the aforementioned things.
- Yup. ‘Nuff said.
Where do I teach?
- I am currently an adjunct professor at a local community college where I learn as much, if not more, than I teach.
Am I on the Twitters?